Funding suited as technical or research oriented to solve an innovation challenge. Funding supports software implementation, productivity improvements, and production design or marketing projects. Not suited for training projects.
- Amount: $50k non-repayable grant with 80% of direct labour and 50% sub-contractors.
- Timeline: Federal funding released April 1 each year.
- Eligibility: 1-500 people on payroll and 2 years incorporated.
Top IRAP ARP Resources
- IRAP ARP Overview Blog: Included in this blog is an overview of what IRAP ARP government funding for business is intended for and examples of what the funding can be put to use for by your company.
- IRAP ARP Eligibility Criteria Blog: This article details how businesses can qualify for IRAP government funding Canada.
- IRAP ARP Update: Find out when funding for IRAP Canadian government grants for business is expected to be released and learn which IRAP program fits the strategic goals of your business. For additional information visit our most recent press release via the link below.