The CareerConnect hiring grant funding program is the successor to the ICTC Career Focus Program. This wage subsidy provides non-repayable funding support to companies looking to hire 1-2 recent graduates of post-secondary institutions to carry out positions related to software, hardware, graphic design, or online marketing within their organization.
- Amount: Maximum $18,000 per intern, or 50% of their wage for a minimum of 3 months ending on or before February 27, 2015.
- Timeline: 2014 funding now available .
- Eligibility: Incorporated businesses that can support a full-time permanent position after the completion of the internship.
Top CareerConnect Resources:
- Overview Blog: Learn about how this program has changed from when it was called ICTC Career Focus, and more details regarding application intake, turnaround, etc.
- Eligibility Blog: Find out whether the hire that you are looking for is included under the nearly 1000 job titles covered by ICTC CareerConnect.