Partnered with the Government of Canada and the Yves Landry Foundation, this initiative is directed towards manufacturers operating in Northern Ontario. The funding can be used to cover training that will lead to advancements in innovation within the manufacturing sector and building a competitive advantage. Funding will be provided for two major objectives.
- Amount: Maximum of $50,000 in grant funding per company.
- Timeline: Currently open and accepting applications until December 2013 with final payouts administered by March 31, 2014.
- Eligibility Factors: Projects must lead to building a competitive advantage and solving innovation challenges. Must be between 10-500 employees, in business in Northern Ontario for a minimum of 3 years, manufacture specific product in Ontario and should be primary line of business, and possess financial stability.
Top Yves Landry AIME North Resources:
- AIME North Overview Blog: This includes an explanation of the program and its purpose along with basic eligibility criterion.
- AIME North Eligibility Criteria Blog: Find out if you are eligible for AIME North Ontario business grants through the Yves Landry Foundation.
- AIME North Update: Visit us regularly for updates on funding releases and advice on when is the best time to apply for these Ontario government grants.