This program supports the adaptation of new technology, new processes or procedures in order to assist with export expansion. With an offering to mature manufacturing companies, this funding group supports training with the goal to develop highly skilled personnel in any area that leads to innovation. Ideal projects include the development of new engineering skills, training of new software, hardware or other tools for innovation. This federal funded program embraces new technologies or new manufacturing methods to increase your capacity or utilization of present equipment to build a competitive advantage.
- Amount: $50k non-repayable with 50% of direct labor and 50% sub-contractors.
- Timeline: Accepting new applications. Waiting for new funds to be released in Q1 2011. Training programs usually run for a period of 16 weeks.
- Eligibility: 15 people on payroll, 3 years incorporated.
Top Yves Landry Foundation Global AIME Initiative Resources:
- Global AIME Overview Blog: This is an overview of the program, its purpose, and basic eligibility factors.
- Global AIME Eligibility Criteria Blog: Are you eligible for Global AIME Ontario small business grants? We breakdown eligibility factors and the grant application submission process.
- Global AIME Update: Learn more about funding timelines and when the best times are to apply for these Ontario government grants for small business.