Large scale funding to support anchoring MNE led global research and development mandates in Ontario.
- Amount: 15% of project costs, with projects estimated at around $1,500,000 to $2,000,000. Eligible costs include wages/salaries with benefits, direct R&D costs, commercialization and regulatory costs, and capital expenses. Funding is performance-based loans or grants.
- Timeline: Open. Maximum project length is 5 years.
- Eligibility: Must be an Ontario-based SME in the health sector.
Top HTX Ontario Flagship Program Resources:
- HTX Flagship Overview Blog: An overview of the types of Ontario government funding for business available through HTX, including basic eligibility requirements, timelines, and more.
- HTX Flagship Eligibility Criteria Blog: A thorough list of eligibility requirements and a walk through the application process.
- HTX Flagship Update: The latest update on funding releases, basic answers to questions regarding types of funding availability, eligibility requirements and where to go to answer additional FAQs.