Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
A longer term research or development project, usually following an NSERC Engage project with the same faculty partners for projects up to 5 years in length to solve a larger R&D issue.
- Amount: 25-75% of project expenses covered through NSERC grant funding.
- Timeline: Rolling applications, no deadlines.
- Eligibility: Company must operate from a Canadian base. IP ownership to be agreed on by both partners.
Top NSERC CRD Resources:
- CRD Overview Blog: This Canadian business grants overview covers the focus of the program and includes funding types and amounts, as well as success stories that testify to the quality of the program.
- CRD Eligibility Criteria Blog: This article includes information regarding how to qualify for CRD research and development funding. It also provides an overview of the application process.
- CRD Update: Stay up to date with funding news and releases by visiting us often, or through subscription to our weekly E-newsletter.