When times get tough, some businesses thrive and some struggle to survive. This is not some stroke of luck for those that thrive. The fact is, those who come through a recession with growth are those who know and do these 2 things:
- Know how to read their financials and critical drivers
- Act and know what to do with the information they are reading
- Fact: Your financials are the scoreboard of your business
- Fact: Financials are the language of business
If you don’t know how to speak the language, how do you know what play to make?
If you know you could be stronger at understanding the numbers side to your business, here’s your chance.
We have made a commitment to providing business owners with education that will help them in these times of turbulence.
Join us for a 2 hour workshop on “Financial Literacy- knowing your numbers and how to respond.”
At this workshop you will learn:
- The 4 fundamentals of financials that a business owner must know
- What cash flow really means and how to forecast it
- How to determine your critical drivers
- Strategies to reduce your cash gap
- Increasing vs. discounting your prices
- How to determine your breakeven point
- Alternative Funding options to sustain growth