For many employers, recruiting students and recent graduates is a challenging process. There are many hurdles to overcome, including targeting the right audience and branding your company profile to speak directly to youth.
Fortunately, resources like TalentEgg are available to support the hiring of students and youth that are early in their careers. TalentEgg is Canada’s most popular job board for hiring young employees. On average, it generates over 250,000 student and recent graduate visitors per month, providing employers with unmatched access to this demographic.
On June 26, 2018, TalentEgg is hosting its annual National Campus Recruitment Excellence event.
During TalentEgg’s Conference and Awards event, attendees can hear case studies from Canadian companies who use TalentEgg, including their best practices and strategies for landing top candidates. Awards will also be announced throughout the day for companies excelling in the development and marketing of youth-oriented jobs.
TalentEgg Conference for Campus and Early Career Recruitment Excellence
On Tuesday June 26, 2018, TalentEgg will host its 7th annual National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference event. Highlighting industry best practices and insight from students, it will provide a 360-degree view of how to achieve outstanding results in campus and early career recruitment.
This event is targeted towards campus recruiters, HR professionals, and post-secondary career educators.
The full-day event includes a conference, award presentations, and reception.
- Conference: High-quality speaker sessions will educate and empower those in attendance to understand what youth candidates are searching for in employers, and how employers can fulfill these expectations.
- Award Presentations: Awards will be presented throughout the morning, afternoon, and evening to the companies who demonstrate outstanding campus-based and online recruitment activities.
- Reception: The event concludes with a final networking reception where attendees can discuss recruitment strategies, as well as other resources to support the hiring and training of youth employees.
Keynote Presentation by Bernadeen McLeod
During the conference, Mentor Works’ President and Founder, Bernadeen McLeod, will deliver a keynote presentation on government grants and other incentives to offset the costs of onboarding students and recent graduates.
The session will uncover specific programs businesses can use to reduce hiring and training costs by 50% or more, as well as their unique eligibility requirements.
Bernadeen will conclude her session by exploring the key planning requirements needed to build a Proactive Funding Plan™, and how these plans can optimize a company’s financial position.
Event Takeaways – Learn About:
- Case studies from top Canadian employers;
- Best practices for engagement, recruitment, and retention;
- Student feedback on employer branding and recruitment trends; and
- 2018 recruitment award winners.
Register for the TalentEgg Conference for Recruitment Excellence
Canadian employers can gain access to this critical information by attending TalentEgg’s 7th annual National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference event.
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Location: The Globe and Mail Centre, 351 King Street East – Level 17, Toronto, ON M5A 0N1
Cost: $75 to $499 CAD; varies depending on number of attendees and full or partial event participation. Use promo code “mentorworks” at checkout for a 10% discount on full-day tickets.