The Canada Small Business Financing Program is part of the Canada Small Business Financing Act and was created to help support business growth through business loans with competitive interest rates.
- Amount: Up to $1M for business expansion activities, including the acquisition of a building, leasehold improvements, purchasing new or used equipment, and software components.
- Projects: Business expansion activities that will create sustainable growth within the Canadian-based business.
- Timeline: Applications accepted year round. Must apply at a financial institution or credit union.
- Eligibility: For profit Canadian companies with annual gross revenues <$10M. Decision based on personal credit scores. May require a business plan.
Top Canadian Small Business Financing Program Resources:
- Canada Small Business Financing Program Overview Blog: Canadian startups and small businesses can benefit from the CSBFP government loan program; learn key details about the program and discover if your company qualifies.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program Eligibility Criteria: Questioning whether your Canadian startup or small business is eligible for CSBFP funding? This blog identifies all program eligibility criteria – including businesses, projects, and expenses that qualify.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program: Loans for Business Growth
- Canada Small Business Financing Program: How to Qualify
- New Funds Available for Small Businesses
- Small Business Loans Ontario: CSBFP and BDC Financing
- Canada Small Business Financing Program – Business Loan