Administered by Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), the Technology Assessment Program will support manufacturers in Southern Ontario looking to complete a technology assessment to improve their systems, processes, and equipment.
- Amount: Up to 100% of assessment costs up to a $25,000 grant.
- Timeline: Accepting applications starting April 2020 until December 31, 2021 or until funding is depleted. Assessments must be completed by January 31, 2022. Approved assessments must be submitted by Feb 28, 2022.
- Eligibility: Manufacturers with 16-499 full-time employees within Southern Ontario, financially stable, incorporated for 2+ years, and not receiving contributions towards the activities from other government funding.
- Projects: Qualified Service Providers (QSPs) providing technology assessments to related to productivity, process flow, quality, waste reduction, environmental impact, energy efficiency, or information management systems.
- First Steps: Choose a Qualified Service Provider (QSP) from CME’s approved list and determine your assessment type and objectives: https://cme-mec.ca/tech-experts/
Top CME Technology Assessment Program Resources
CME Technology Assessment Program Overview Blog: Explore a high-level overview of the TAP funding program, including who and what types of activities the program will support.