The Going Global Innovation program promotes and enhances Canada’s international innovation efforts by pursuing collaborative opportunities through the development of partnerships in other countries and economies with the key players. Projects are to build on targeted relationships between Canada and other countries to encourage and allow formal discussions to initiate collaborations on future R&D opportunities that could lead to new commercialization results.
- Amount: The funding contribution of up to 75% of the eligible expenses up to a maximum payable of $75,000.
- Timeline: The program is open and accepting applications.
- Eligibility: Dedicated to innovation, science and technology-based companies, you must have less than $50 million in annual sales and less than 500 employees.
Top Going Global Innovation Resources:
- Going Global Innovation Overview Blog: This is an overview of GGI government funding Canada program including information regarding the program’s focus, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
- Going Global Innovation Eligibility Criteria Blog: This article details company eligibility, spending rules and other answers to questions an applicant may have about how to apply for the program.
- Going Global Innovation FAQ Blog: Still have questions about this government funding for business program? Read up on the program’s frequently asked questions.
- Going Global Innovation: How to Qualify for Tech Partnership Grants
- Going Global Innovation Funding for Research Partnerships
- Going Global Innovation: International Technology Project Funding FAQ
- Canadian Exporters Confidence in 2016 Drops to Lowest Point Since 2012
- Small Business Grants for Building Global R&D Relationships