The Going Global Innovation program promotes and enhances Canada’s international innovation efforts by pursuing collaborative partnership opportunities in other countries. Activities supported include building targeted relationships to encourage formal discussions that initiate collaborations on future R&D opportunities.
- Amount: Up to 75% of eligible project expenses up to a maximum $75,000 grant.
- Timeline: Open and accepting applications.
- Eligibility: Must be dedicated to innovation, science and technology, generate less than $50 million in annual sales, and maintain fewer than 500 employees.
Top Going Global Innovation Resources:
- Going Global Innovation Overview Blog: This is an overview of GGI government funding Canada program including information regarding the program’s focus, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
- Going Global Innovation Eligibility Criteria Blog: This article details company eligibility, spending rules and other answers to questions an applicant may have about how to apply for the program.
- Going Global Innovation FAQ Blog: Still have questions about this government funding for business program? Read up on the program’s frequently asked questions.
- Going Global Innovation: How to Qualify for Tech Partnership Grants
- Going Global Innovation Funding for Research Partnerships
- Going Global Innovation: International Technology Project Funding FAQ
- Canadian Exporters Confidence in 2016 Drops to Lowest Point Since 2012
- Small Business Grants for Building Global R&D Relationships
Posted: March 28, 2011. Updated: April 25, 2019.