The Manitoba Industrial Opportunities Program (MIOP) provides low-interest rate repayable funding contributions to attract investment from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Funds provide a critical pathway to securing large-scale investments from businesses who are established or looking to begin operations in Manitoba.
- Amount: Repayable funding contributions ranging from $500,000 to $5,000,000. 5-7 year repayment period at RBC prime + 2%.
- Timeline: Projects ranging from 60-84 months.
- Eligibility: Established or commercially viable businesses in Manitoba. Must provide minimum 20% project costs.
- Project Themes: Implementation of projects which will enhance company viability and provide economic benefits to Manitoba’s economy.
Top Manitoba Industrial Opportunities Program Resources
- MIOP Program Overview: The Manitoba Industrial Opportunities Program (MIOP) offers funding to assist small businesses making large-scale capital investments. Discover if the program is appropriate for your business and upcoming project.