The OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption supports businesses that collaborate with colleges to provide support in the development of online tools to support the businesses’ market expansion and export opportunities.
- Amount: Academic Institutions received funding to allocate to help companies – $2500/company.
- Timeline: Opening in Spring 2014. Annual opportunity occurs alongside academic schedule.
- Eligibility: Supports Ontario based companies looking to develop online tools. College students help companies with development of online tools to support market expansion and exports.
- Projects: Website development, online sales process, digital and social media and customer relationship management.
Top OCE Voucher for E-Business Resources:
- OCE Voucher for E-Business Program Overview: Discover how the OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption can help your business develop an interactive online presence. This blog also includes success stories from businesses who have already accessed this small business funding program.
- R&D for Cannabis Beer Receives $45K in NSERC & OCE Grants
- OCE Research Grants Support Scale-Up Graphite Technologies Program
- OCE Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP) Research Grants
- OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption (VEBTA) Funding
- OCE VIA R&D Challenge: May 8, 2014 Deadline