Please Note: This program is closed and no longer accepts applications.
The Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program connects business leaders with coaches who provide expertise on how to scale-up innovative companies. Participants start by being matched to a qualified coach who identifies ways to accelerate company growth. Businesses may then receive vouchers to implement the projects recommended in phase one.
- Amount: Up to $1,000,000 as a voucher. The applicant needs to match 100% of the voucher’s value.
- Projects: Vouchers can be used to help firms develop/execute marketing and sales strategies for international expansion.
- Timeline: Closed as of October 2018.
- Eligibility: Ontario information and communications technology (ICT), advanced manufacturing, cleantech, or life sciences companies. Must be incorporated for 2+ years, maintain 20+ employees, have annual sales/employment growth of at least 20%, and either: (a) have between $5M and $20M revenue, or (b) have less than $25 Million in revenue and also have raised $10+ Million in private capital. Only companies with $5M+ in revenue will be invited to access vouchers; companies with $1M-$5M can still access program to work with growth coach, but without funding vouchers.
Top Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program Resources:
- Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program Overview: Discover how the program works, including who’s eligible to apply, what types of initiatives will be considered for funding, and what to expect while working with a growth coach.
- Eligibility Factors for Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers: Learn if the Scale-Up Vouchers Program is right for your business, including types of organizations that can apply, types of projects suitable for funding, and specific project expenses that can be offset through voucher funding.
- Axonify Expands with $1M in Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program Funding
- Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program: Qualify for Growth Coach Funding
- Ontario Scale-Up Vouchers Program for Small Business Growth Plans
Posted: May 26, 2017. Updated: October 19, 2018.