The TECTERRA SHOW program provides grant funding to help Alberta-based geomatics companies showcase their technologies at trade shows, industry events, and conferences.
- Amount: 100% funding up to a maximum of $20,000. Up to two events can be included per application.
- Timeline: Open; applications accepted on an ongoing basis. Applications must be submitted a minimum of 45 days prior to the event’s start date.
- Eligibility: Startups and small businesses (fewer than 50 employees, less than $5 million in annual revenue) incorporated in Alberta whose core focus is on developing and commercializing new geomatics technologies.
Top TECTERRA Trade Show Attendance Program Resources:
- TECTERRA SHOW Program Overview: Learn about how this program including basic eligibility requirements, timelines, etc.
- TECTERRA SHOW Program Eligibility: Find out whether you qualify for this program and learn more details regarding the application process.
- TECTERRA SHOW Grants FAQ Blog: Have questions about the TECTERRA SHOW program or your company’s eligibility? Read our FAQ blog to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- TECTERRA SHOW: Trade Show Grants for Alberta Geomatics
- TECTERRA Funding for Geomatics Technology Development
- Funding Success: TECTERRA Awards $4.8M in 2014-2015
- How to Qualify for Alberta Business Grants for Hiring through TECTERRA
- Grants for Alberta Small Businesses: TECTERRA Geo-Placement Program