The Export Manager Program (formerly Ontario Exporters Fund) supports hiring an Export Manager to help develop your company’s international revenue streams. The program is administered by the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to help encourage international export activities.
- Amount: $40,000/year grant for two years ($80,000 maximum) towards the hiring of an Export Manager or International Business Development Manager.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications.
- Eligibility: Ontario businesses with $2M-20M in annual revenue. Exports must currently account for 10-50% of total sales.
Top Export Manager Program Resources
- EMP Overview Blog: Learn how the Export Manager Program supports businesses, including what the fund is used for, who can access it, and how to apply.
- Export Manager Program Eligibility: Find out more detailed information on how to qualify for this Ontario business grants program.
- Export Manager Program: Qualify for Export Manager Hiring Grants
- Export Manager Program: Hiring Grants for Export Expansion
- Cambridge Pro Fab: Growth through Canadian Government Funding
- Why Europe Should Be Your Next Export Market
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Hiring Grants for Business Development Hires
Posted: October 3, 2011 by Chris Casemore. Updated: July 5, 2018 by Jeff Shepherd.