Please Note: The Export Manager Program is now closed and not accepting further applications. For trade show grants and other forms of export support, please visit our page on Business and Export Expansion Funding Programs.
The Export Manager Program (formerly Ontario Exporters Fund) supports hiring an Export Manager to help develop your company’s international revenue streams. The program is administered by the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to help encourage international export activities.
- Amount: $40,000/year grant for two years ($80,000 maximum) towards the hiring of an Export Manager or International Business Development Manager.
- Timeline: Program is closed and not accepting new applications.
- Eligibility: Ontario businesses with $2M-20M in annual revenue. Exports must currently account for 10-50% of total sales.
Top Export Manager Program Resources
- EMP Overview Blog: Learn how the Export Manager Program supports businesses, including what the fund is used for, who can access it, and how to apply.
- Export Manager Program Eligibility: Find out more detailed information on how to qualify for this Ontario business grants program.
- Export Market Access and Export Manager Program No Longer Available
- Export Manager Program: Qualify for Export Manager Hiring Grants
- Export Manager Program: Hiring Grants for Export Expansion
- Cambridge Pro Fab: Growth through Canadian Government Funding
- Export Manager Program: Hiring Grants for Business Development Hires
Posted: October 3, 2011. Updated: April 16, 2019.