The Ontario Exporters Fund (OEF) supports hiring an Export Manager to help develop your company’s international revenue streams. The program is administered by the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to help encourage international export activities.
- Amount: $40,000/year grant for 2 years ($80,000 max.) towards the hiring of an Export Manager or International Business Development Manager.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications.
- Eligibility: Ontario businesses with $3M-20M in annual revenue. Exports must account for 10-50% of total sales.
Top Ontario Exporters Fund Resources
- OEF Overview Blog: Learn how the Ontario Exporters Fund supports businesses, including what the fund is used for, who can access it, and how to apply.
- Ontario Exporters Fund Eligibility: Find out more detailed information on how to qualify for this Ontario business grants program.
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Qualify for Export Manager Hiring Grants
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Hiring Grants for Export Expansion
- Cambridge Pro Fab: Growth through Canadian Government Funding
- Why Europe Should Be Your Next Export Market
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Hiring Grants for Business Development Hires