The Ontario Exporters Fund (OEF) supports hiring an Export Manager to help develop your company’s international revenue streams. The program is administered by the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to help encourage international export activities.
- Amount: $40,000/year grant for 2 years ($80,000 max.) towards the hiring of an Export Manager or International Business Development Manager.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications.
- Eligibility: Ontario businesses with $3M-20M in annual revenue. Exports must account for 10-50% of total sales.
Top Ontario Exporters Fund Resources
- Overview Blog: Learn how the Ontario Exporters Fund supports businesses, including what the fund is used for, who can access it, and how to apply.
- Eligibility Blog: Find out more detailed information on how to qualify and apply for this Business grants in Ontario program.
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Hiring Grants for Export Expansion
- Cambridge Pro Fab: Growth through Canadian Government Funding
- Why Europe Should Be Your Next Export Market
- Ontario Exporters Fund: Hiring Grants for Business Development Hires
- Youth Entrepreneurship Rates Increasing: GEM Report