Alberta Innovates offers the Product Demonstration Program to businesses located in Alberta that have commercialization-ready, innovative technology in the industries of: energy, environment, nanotechnology, information and communication services, health, and life sciences such as forestry, agriculture and biotechnology.
- Amount: Grant funding from $100,000-$300,000. Maximum of 50% of eligible project costs.
- Timeline: Open call for applications. Expressions of Interest are accepted year-round.
- Eligibility: Alberta-based for-profit companies that have commercialization ready technology can submit an Expression of Interest. Eligible expenses include the cost of consultants working on the project, researchers, technicians and support staff salaries for those working on the project, as well as equipment, instruments, materials and supplies, and overhead costs associated with the project.
Top Alberta Product Demonstration Program Resources
- Overview Blog: Learn more about this exciting program for advancing technological innovation in Alberta.
- Eligibility Blog: Find out whether your business may be eligible for up to $300k in Alberta business grants funding to demonstrate your product.
- FAQ Blog: Have questions about how the Product Demonstration Program works? Find out answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Does Your Project Require A Different Program? Discover More Alberta Innovates Research Funding Opportunities.
- Alberta Innovates Product Demonstration Program Eligibility Criteria
- Alberta Innovates Product Demonstration Program: Technology Grants
- Alberta Innovates – Product Demonstration Program Business Grants
- Alberta Innovates – Product Demonstration Program Eligibility