The Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP) Supports collaborative research and development projects that lead to commercialization of new products, services, or processes. CIIP seeks to match Canadian businesses with international partners in Brazil, China, India, Israel, and South Korea to achieve synergistic benefits.
- Amount: Up to 50% to a maximum of $600,000.
- Timeline: Each partner country has its own application deadline.
- Eligibility: For profit, <500 employees, and creating technologies with an international R&D partner for healthcare, cleantech, water tech, ICT, and manufacturing technologies.
Learn More about the Canadian International Innovation Program
- Canadian International Innovation Program Overview: Discover more details about CIIP research and development grants, including how businesses can use the program to connect with an international research partner and what types of projects provide the best match to program’s objectives.
- Canadian Exporters Confidence in 2016 Drops to Lowest Point Since 2012
- New Ontario Clean Technology Incentives for Business
- Canadian International Innovation Program: Research Collaboration Fund