The Northern Innovation Program – Pilot Demonstration & Commercialization Projects stream supports late-stage development and pre-commercialization costs for companies alone or in partnership with academia with costs associated in getting new technologies to market.
- Amount: Up to 50% of projects costs to a maximum $500,000 as a conditional contribution.
- Timeline: Open. Accepting applications until March 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: Northern Ontario businesses alone, or with an academic partner, who have new technologies to move through late-stage R&D to the point of commercialization. Must be in an emerging economic sector prioritized by NOHFC.
- Project Focus: Research and development or commercialization activities for new technologies.
Top Northern Innovation Program – Pilot Demonstration & Commercialization Projects Resources
- Overview Blog: Find out general information regarding this business grants in Ontario opportunity from NOHFC including funding, eligibility and more.
- Eligibility Blog: Learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process for this NOHFC grant and loan funding opportunity.
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation: NOHFC Grants and Loans
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Awards $178k in Manufacturing Grants
- How to Qualify for NOHFC Northern Ontario Business Grants and Loans
- NOHFC Funding Supports Northern Ontario Forestry Industry with $1.4M
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation Awards $3.4M in Grants
Posted: October 30, 2013. Updated: October 30, 2018.