The OCE Voucher Program for Innovation & Productivity provides financial support to for-profit companies collaborating with an academic partner to develop new products, services. This program is geared towards supporting the development of new export markets.
- Amount: Up to 50% of project costs to a maximum $20,000-$75,000. Company contribution towards project to be made in cash & in-kind.
- Timeline: Applications accepted on an on-going basis. 6-8 week turnaround. One year project length.
- Eligibility: Academic/industry collaborations to solve critical industry problem. Must be company’s first project with the academic applicant.
- Projects: Research to develop new innovative products, processes, and services. Projects must be geared towards expanding export markets.
Top OCE Voucher for Innovation & Productivity Resources
- VIP Program Overview: Learn more about both streams of the Voucher for Innovation & Productivity program, including how much your organization could receive, if you’re eligible, and how to apply for funding.
- R&D for Cannabis Beer Receives $45K in NSERC & OCE Grants
- OCE Research Grants Support Scale-Up Graphite Technologies Program
- OCE Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP) Research Grants
- OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption (VEBTA) Funding
- OCE VIA R&D Challenge: May 8, 2014 Deadline