The OCE Industry Challenge ‘Made In Ontario’ provides the Ontario manufacturing sector with funding to support joint efforts with academic partners to solve industry problems.
- Amount: Maximum contribution from OCE of $100,000; Industry 2:1 matching (half cash, half in-kind); NSERC matches the cash contribution from industry, less overhead.
- Timeline: Closed as of February 26, 2014.
- Eligibility: Ontario based industry & academic partners are eligible for funding to solve industry critical issues. Commercialization of product/service must be in Ontario at Ontario based company(s).
- Projects: Innovative projects that focus on solving an industry challenge. Project outcomes must focus on commercialization and increased productivity with significant economic impact for Ontario though job creation, and revenue creation.
- R&D for Cannabis Beer Receives $45K in NSERC & OCE Grants
- OCE Research Grants Support Scale-Up Graphite Technologies Program
- OCE Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP) Research Grants
- OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption (VEBTA) Funding
- OCE VIA R&D Challenge: May 8, 2014 Deadline