The Waste Reduction and Pollution Prevention Fund (WRAPP) offers up to $25,000-$50,000 in Manitoba government grants to help businesses, municipalities, non-profits, and educational institutions move towards more sustainable waste management/pollution prevention practices.
- Amount: Grants typically up to $25,000 per project; innovative projects may receive up to $50,000.
- Timeline: Open; call for proposals on 15th of April, June, and October.
- Eligibility: For-profit and non-profits, local governments and First Nations, academic institutions.
- Project Themes: Organic waste management, construction and demolition waste, pollution prevention, integrated waste management systems and planning, information and education.
Top Waste Reduction and Pollution Prevention Fund Resources
- Waste Reduction and Pollution Prevention Fund Program Overview: Gain an understanding of the types of projects and businesses commonly funded through WRAPP. This blog includes an overview of the program and application process.