The Northern Innovation Program – Opportunity Assessment Projects program supports companies identify new technology opportunities and in determining the feasibility of the project.
- Amount: Up to 75% of project costs to a maximum of $15,000.
- Timeline: Open. Accepting applications until March 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: For-profit companies in partnership with academia. Must be in an emerging economic sector prioritized by NOHFC.
- Project Focus: Development of an Opportunity Assessment Report that examines technical, market, and financial feasibility.
Top Northern Innovation Program – Opportunity Assessment Projects Resources
- Overview Blog: Within this article you will find general information regarding the purpose and details of this government funding for R&D program.
- Eligibility Blog: Learn more about how to qualify for Ontario business grants through NOHFC.
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation: NOHFC Grants and Loans
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Awards $178k in Manufacturing Grants
- How to Qualify for NOHFC Northern Ontario Business Grants and Loans
- NOHFC Funding Supports Northern Ontario Forestry Industry with $1.4M
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation Awards $3.4M in Grants
Posted: October 30, 2013. Updated: October 30, 2018.