Grant funding for technology adoption, assisting SMEs with accessing post-secondary expertise in the digital technology adoption field.
- Amount: $100k non-repayable grant towards new technology adoption. Covers 80% of direct labor and 75% sub-contractors.
- Timeline: Federal funding released April 1st each year. Program offered from October 2011 to March 31, 2014 with $80M of funding available.
- Eligibility: Incorporated with <500 employees.
Top IRAP DTAPP Resources:
- IRAP DTAPP Overview Blog: Learn about the programs goals of the program and a high level explanation of what your IRAP representative is looking for in an eligible project.
- IRAP DTAPP Eligibility Criteria Blog: This article gives additional details on how your business can qualify for DTAPP.
- IRAP DTAPP Update: Find out when funding for IRAP funding is expected to be released. Please also visit our press release by clicking on the icon below.