Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation
Helps northern communities make necessary investments to improve critical infrastructure and develop effective partnerships that find ways to create jobs and improve economic prospects in the North.
- Amount: Conditional contributions, forgivable performance loans or repayable loans. For infrastructure projects, max assistance is 50% or $1M. For community development projects, max assistance is 50% or $50,000.
- Timeline: Open
- Eligibility Factors: Essential and strategic community infrastructure necessary for job-creation in North. Preference to projects that demonstrate high levels of financial leverage and provide opportunities for investment from other partners.
Top NOHFC Infrastructure and Community Development (ICDP) Resources:
- ICDP Overview Blog: Read an overview of this Ontario business grants and loans program and learn about some of the success stories that this program has helped create.
- ICDP Eligibility Criteria Blog: Find out who is eligible for this Ontario government funding program and what the funds can be used for.
- ICDP Update: Check back with us regularly for news and updates relating to this and other Ontario and Canadian government funding programs, or Contact a Canadian Government Funding Expert.