Join the Expand in the USA Conference for small and medium-sized businesses and benefit from two days of conference sessions focused entirely on businesses looking to expand within the US market, from a Canadian perspective. High level discussion will focus on issues facing CEO’s, CFO’s, and Sales and Marketing leaders from businesses across all sectors.
Attend Expand in USA Conference and Meet More than 70 Speakers and Hundreds of Attendees
Expand in the USA focuses on strategic planning and financing for Canadian SMEs looking to grow their export market in the United States. This is a can’t-miss-event for those who meet any of the following criteria:
- Currently have only occasional U.S. export sales;
- Are actively marketing and selling to US customers from a Canadian base;
- Already have U.S. dealers or distributors in place; or
- Have already opened a U.S. sales office, distribution centre, or plant.
Expand in the USA Conference: Event Details
Registration is now open for the Expand in USA Conference. Please see the event details below, including a registration link.
- Date: June 16-17, 2015
- Venue: The International Centre in Mississauga, ON
Across from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport
- Cost: Learn more about how you can save up to $1000 on tickets to this event for your team.
Registration includes two breakfasts, two lunches, two end-of-day receptions, and free parking.
Find Government Funding for Expansion into International Markets
Mentor Works’ Founder and President, Bernadeen McLeod, will be speaking at this year’s Expand in the USA event. Bernadeen will discuss how small and medium-sized businesses across Canada can access government grants and loans on the federal and provincial levels of government to:
- Hire and train skilled international trade professionals;
- To undertake marketing activities which include attendance of international tradeshows and conferences, as well as;
- Funding for capital equipment to improve productivity and competitiveness.
Stay Informed of News and Updates on Canadian Government Funding Programs
Mentor Works is your go-to place for up to date information on all things related to Canadian government grants and loans. Featuring information on dozens of the most popular government funding programs through our government funding blog, we also update our thousands of subscribers weekly via our Canadian government funding weekly e-newsletter.