With the recent Canadian-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) comes exciting new opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses. Join Mentor Works’ President and Founder, Bernadeen McLeod joins a list of impressive speakers that will share their insight into how small and medium-sized businesses can access business opportunities that lie beyond Canada’s borders.
York Region Import Export Conference 2014: Event Details
Register today for York Region’s fifth annual Import/ Export Conference and learn how to seize international trade opportunities and how to cash in on a number of Canadian business grant and loan opportunities for exporters.
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Novotel Vaughan, 200 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, Ontario
Cost: $40 (+HST) Breakfast Included
Learn How Your Business Can Gain a Competitive Advantage in Global Markets
The York Region Import/ Export Conference offers your business the opportunity to learn from experts representing the international trade community. The focus of this year’s event is to help small to medium-sized businesses in Canada take advantage of opportunities to tap into the European market. Attendees will learn about:
- New import/export opportunities and processes under CETA,
- How to prepare for emerging prospects and connect with global companies,
- How your business can access resources and funding programs to help start/ expand your international trade within the European market,
- Learn more about some of the Import/Export opportunities for businesses,
- How to improve your supply chain and bottom line,
- What you can do to get started.
York Region Import Export Conference 2014: Speakers
This year’s York Region Import/ Export Conference 2014 offers a tremendous line-up of speakers that are ready to share their knowledge and expertise to help small and medium-sized businesses reach new international markets.
- Ambassador Werner Wnendt, Ambassador to Canada for Germany
- Bernadeen McLeod, President and Founder of Mentor Works Ltd.: The Canadian Government Funding Experts
- Gilles Chatelain, Area Director (International Trade Branch) at Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
- Amelia Ng, Former Officer, Trade Compliance, Canada Border Services Agency
- Maggie Weaver, Canada Ontario Export Forum.
Connect with Mentor Works Canadian Government Funding Experts
Stay up to date on news and releases pertaining to government funding for small businesses. Sign up for our Canadian government funding weekly e-newsletter. Not available for the York Region Import/ Export Conference? View a list of Upcoming Government Funding Workshops and Webinars that established small and medium-sized businesses are offered to attend free of charge.