Community Support, Multiculturalism, and Anti-Racism Initiatives Program
Receive up to $1M in Government Funding.
The Community Support, Multiculturalism, and Anti-Racism Initiatives Program helps Canadian communities confront discrimination by providing funding for new opportunities, discussions, and research which builds a collective understanding of Canada’s diverse cultures and religions. This program operates through three streams: (1) an Events stream, (2) a Projects stream, and (3) a Community Capacity Building stream.
(1) Events stream: Indigenous and Canadian organizations or municipalities/townships with up to 10K population.
(2) Projects stream: Indigenous and Canadian not-for-profit organizations. Crown corporations. Provincial, territorial, municipal or regional governments.
(3) Community Capacity Building stream: Indigenous and Canadian not-for-profit organizations.
(1) Events stream: Establish general public events to foster intercultural/faith understanding.
(2) Projects stream:
Generate new collaborative projects that allow organizations to address discrimination such as learning materials, workshops, and services.
(3) Community Capacity Building stream: Improving organizational governance, building organizational capacity, and strategic planning for promoting diversity.