As small business funding consultants, we help small businesses improve their performance by analyzing business challenges and helping develop plans for improvement. As part of our Canadian government funding strategy solutions, Mentor Works provides a range of services including coaching, change management, strategy development, and operational improvement services. We help organizations choose new, more powerful strategies that will increase their effectiveness, and their bottom line.
We accomplish this through planning strategy sessions to support cash flow planning and project management support. By developing a Canadian government funding plan, we can support your team in optimizing project and strategy planning to maximize your available funding opportunities and success rates.
Benefits of Using Mentor Works’ Government Funding Planners
Through the consulting process, we focus on funding strategy effectiveness – our Canadian Government Funding Planners take the guesswork out of the process. We understand our clients’ unique needs and priorities, and find funding opportunities to fit their business. The benefits of working with Mentor Works include:
- An Experienced Team: Our team members are leaders in the world of Canadian government funding – we understand the programs’ priorities, objectives, and requirements of a winning application.
- A Proven Process: Our approach to small business grants and Canadian government loans is proven through our track record of success.
- Access to Consolidated Resources: In our commitment to be Canadian Government Funding Planners™, we have consolidated government funding resources in a systematized way to help you better understand the process.
- Improved Strategic and Cash Flow Planning: We help businesses prioritize projects and identify the best strategies for timing projects to maximize government funding opportunities.
- Gain New Perspective and Insight: See your business through the eyes of others and learn to implement an action plan that will improve your success.
How We Can Help You
Partnering with Mentor Works to access Canadian government funding can help your small business accelerate growth, improve capacity planning, and improve cash flow planning. We help small and large businesses across the country reduce barriers to business expansion and improve profitability and competitiveness.
Our team has direct experience in a range of industries and roles, including healthcare, manufacturing, government, information communication technology (ICT), finance, and economic development. Our industry leading knowledge of the Canadian government funding process can help your team make the best plans for strategic investment, business expansion, R&D funding, and human resource onboarding and development.
We work with our clients to understand their priorities and help them find and leverage the right support to reduce costs, improve spend timing, improve project outcomes, and increase strategic investment. Our clients receive funding application support from start to finish through the government funding process to help them:
- Define their strategic goals and investment priorities;
- Find and access the right Canadian government grants and loans to fit their needs;
- Develop a project and business plan to optimize their spend;
- Evaluate business plans to improve outcomes; and
- Identify other areas for improvement or strategic funding support.
We help clarify the Canadian government funding process for you. As leaders in this process, we can identify the Canadian government grants available to your business.
Business Consulting and Canadian Government Funding Support
Mentor Works provides a range of business consulting services to support our clients through the government grants funding process. We accomplish this by offering various programs to suit your needs and interests.
- Government Funding Planning: Supporting businesses investment and growth plans by identifying funding and cash flow planning strategies to maximize ROI.
- Business Funding Coaching: Working directly with our team to improve outcomes and support communications throughout the funding process.
- Funding Project Management: Helping businesses identify the team and developing the project plan to ensure it will be successfully managed.