The AgriMarketing program is a stream of funding provided through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP), a 5-year framework to support Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector. AgriMarketing is specifically designed to help businesses expanding and develop new international markets. It provides support to SMEs by allowing them to identify market priorities and increase their chance of global success.
- Amount: Non-repayable grant up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum $50k.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications until March 31, 2023, or until funding has been fully committed.
- Eligibility: For-profit Canadian businesses operating in the agriculture or agri-food sector with less than 250 employees and less than $50 million in annual revenues.
- Project Types: Participating in foreign trade shows and missions, marketing and advertising related to export activities, product demonstrations for buyers, development of market strategies.
Top AgriMarketing Program Resources:
- AgriMarketing Overview: An overview of the purpose, timelines, and success stories in this Canadian government funding for business article. (Here we cover both funding streams)
- AgriMarketing Eligibility Criteria: The expenses, projects, and companies that are eligible for these government small business grants.
- AgriMarketing FAQs: Answers to common questions about this program are provided here; please feel free to ask additional questions in the Comments section.
- AgriMarketing Grants for Export Market Development
- Growing Forward 3: Get Ready for the Canadian Agricultural Partnership
- AgriMarketing Export Grants Help Canadian Potatoes Reach New Markets
- Agri-Marketing Export Expansion Grants Help Bio-K Plus Enter US Markets
- Fertile Ground: Ontario’s Agri-Food Industry Delivers Sustainable Growth