The AgriMarketing program is a stream of funding provided through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP), a 5-year framework to support Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector. AgriMarketing is specifically designed to help businesses expand and develop new international markets. It provides support to SMEs by allowing them to identify market priorities and increase their chance of global success.
- Amount: Non-repayable grant up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum $50k.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications until March 31, 2023, or until funding has been fully committed.
- Eligibility: For-profit Canadian businesses operating in the agriculture or agri-food sector with less than 250 employees and less than $50 million in annual revenues.
- Project Types: Participating in foreign trade shows and missions, marketing and advertising related to export activities, product demonstrations for buyers, development of market strategies.
Top AgriMarketing Program Resources:
- AgriMarketing Overview: An overview of the purpose, funding contribution, basic eligibility, timelines, success stories, and how to apply for AgriMarketing grants.
- AgriMarketing Eligibility Criteria: The expenses, projects, and companies that are eligible for AgriMarketing export grants.
- AgriMarketing FAQs: Answers to common questions about the AgriMarketing Program for businesses.
- How to Embrace USMCA with Canadian Government Funding
- Export Trade Shows for Canadian Business in 2019
- AgriMarketing Awards Canadian Agriculture Industry’s Ginseng Sector
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership Supports Wine Industry With $10M
- AgriMarketing Trade Show Grants for Canadian Agri-Food Businesses: FAQ
Posted: June 19, 2012. Updated: November 2, 2018.