The OCE Voucher Program is a collaborative funding program offered through the Ontario Centres of Excellence. The four funding opportunities provide Ontario businesses with financial support to work with academic partners to solve industry problems, develop new products & services, and to create online tools that support market expansion and exporting opportunities. In addition, OCE’s Voucher for Industry Association Challenge program provides sector driven, competitive funding opportunities for innovative projects that impact the industry positively. Please click on the name of any of the following funding names to discover program details:
- OCE Voucher for Innovation & Productivity: Collaborative industry/academic funding opportunity to assist in the development new innovative products & services.
- OCE Voucher for Commercialization: Funding for the commercialization of innovations developed at academic institutions through the creation of a start-up or licensing.
- OCE Voucher Industry Association R&D Challenge “Made in Ontario”: Competitive Call for Proposals to develop innovative solutions to key industry issues through collaborative industry/academic efforts. “Made in Ontario” is focused on innovation the manufacturing sector.
- OCE Voucher for E-Business: Funding to support Colleges who work with businesses to develop new online tools and content to support the business’ market expansion plans.
- OCE Research Grants Support Scale-Up Graphite Technologies Program
- OCE Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP) Research Grants
- OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption (VEBTA) Funding
- OCE VIA R&D Challenge: May 8, 2014 Deadline
- Ontario Centre of Excellence Voucher for Innovation and Productivity