The Prince’s Operation Entrepreneur program offered through CYBF, is an exclusive national program helping Canadian Forces member’s transition into entrepreneurship. This program offers the men and women who served our country with the education financing and mentoring to sustain their own successful business. In partnership, CYBF and the Students in Free Enterprise, now known as Enactus, this program is supported by the Prince’s Charities Canada, Department of National Defence, Veterans Affairs Canada and Advancing Canadian Entrepreneurship (ACE).
Support Program Overview
The Prince’s Operation Entrepreneur program provides the following:
- Start-up growth financing
- Specialized business mentoring
- Entrepreneurial education and business plan support
- “Based in business” boot camp
- Networking and community support
The Prince’s Operation Entrepreneur is available to transitioned or transitioning Canadian Forces members who are:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Agree to work with a mentor
- Have a business idea that creates full-time sustainable employment for the applicant
Additional Government Funding Support
Businesses interested in learning about government funding options available to you, please contact one of our Canadian Government Funding Experts. Additionally, you could sign up for a 60-Minute Canadian Government Funding Workshop or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.