Canadian companies should consider attending the upcoming Business Innovation Summit organized by the Conference Board of Canada, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping build a better future for Canadians by making our economy and society more dynamic and competitive. Learn about the Conference Board and what makes it the foremost independent, evidence-based, not-for-profit applied research organization in Canada.
About the 2014 Business Innovation Summit in Toronto, Ontario
The Business Innovation Summit focuses on providing businesses the opportunity to learn about and discuss the future of innovation, as well as how businesses can turn innovation into profit. Attendees to this year’s summit will have the opportunity to hear from an outstanding line-up of speakers, giving businesses of all sizes the opportunity to sharpen their ability to accelerate innovation and commercialization results.
Conference Board of Canada, Business Innovation Summit –Event Details:
Location: The Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6
Date: May 28th to 29th, 2014
Agenda: For additional information please follow Twitter hashtag #CBoCInnovate, or be advised by email when the full agenda is posted by using Conference Board of Canada’s notification request system. Simply send an email and you’ll be automatically notified when all the conference information is made public.
Business Innovation Summit –Featured Speakers
The Conference Board of Canada has already confirmed the following list of speakers for this year’s Summit:
- Bernadeen McLeod, President & Founder, Mentor Works Ltd.
- Alan Walter Barrell Professor, Entrepreneurship, Cambridge University
- Doron Ben-Meir, Chief Executive Officer, Commercialisation Australia, Department of Industry
- Marcus Daniels, Managing Director, Extreme Startups
- Scott J. Edgett, Chief Executive Officer, Stage-Gate International
- Stephen A. Hurwitz, Senior Counsel, Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Didier P. Tranchier, President, Adelit
- Doug Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, The Beacon Group
- Antoni Wisniowski, President and Chief Administrative Officer, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Andy Yang, Chief Operating Officer, 500px
Sign up for Mentor Works’ Canadian Government Funding E-Newsletter for a Special Discounted Admission Price
Sign up today for Mentor Works’ Canadian government funding weekly e-newsletter and we will send you a promotional code for up to 30% off of this year’s admission price on Thursday, April 10, 2014.