In addition to engaging audiences at several conferences, seminars, and workshops each month, Mentor Works executives make their way to close to a dozen different events as attendees as well. This month, Mentor Works’ Founder and President, Bernadeen McLeod, Business Development Executive Alexandra (“Alex”) Barlow and Director of Business Development, Jill Schoolenberg will travel to industry events across Ontario.
Bernadeen will be busy in the first week of November when she will attend three events in consecutive days in addition to participating in a Mentor Works workshop and webinar.
Events Attended by Bernadeen in November 2014:
- Nov 4-5: BDO Manufacturing Week: Transforming your business for Growth
- Nov 6: Energy 2014 Competitive Advantage Through Energy
- Nov 7: WWCAA Learning Event
- Nov 26: RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards
Bernadeen’s Speaking Engagements in November 2014:
- Free Webinar: Funding for Agriculture and Food Processors –November 17th
- Free Workshop: Funding & Support Services for Exporters in the GTA –November 18th (Co-hosts: Export Development Canada (EDC) and the City of Pickering, ON)
- Free Webinar: Leverage Grants and Loans to Grow Your Business –November 19th (Co-host: Communitech)
- Ontario Aerospace Council Workshop – Sourcing, Selecting, Hiring Employees November 27th
Alex Barlow spends a great deal of her time working in Eastern Ontario. This month Alex will be visiting the Manufacturers Association Conference in Cobourg, ON as well as the BDO and Canada’s Fruit & Veg Tech X-Change -20/20 Show. Don’t miss Alex’s speaking engagements on the 10th and 12th focusing on exporters and food processors.
Conferences on Alex’s Must-Attend List Include:
- Nov 4: Tri Manufacturers Association Conference
- Nov 13: BDO Manufacturing Week: Transforming Your Business for Growth
- Nov 20: Canada’s Fruit & Veg Tech X-Change – 20/20 Show Productions Inc
Alex Barlow’s November 2014 Speaking Engagements:
- Free Webinar: Funding for Exporters –November 10th
- Government Funding for Food Processors –November 12th (Co-hosts: Export Development Canada (EDC), Institute of Food Processing (IFPT) Conestoga
Jill Schoolenberg spends most of her time meeting with clients in the Greater Toronto Area, and that’s also where you will find her attending some very interesting events this month as well. Jill plans to attend a York Region event for gaming industry in mid-November and will also support Bernadeen at the Funding and Export Services workshop in Pickering on November 18th.
Must-Attend Events on Jill’s November 2014 Calendar:
- Nov 13: York Region “Game First Contact” Networking and Discussion
- Nov 18: Funding and Support Services for Exporters in the GTA
Jill Schoolenberg’s Speaking Engagements in November 2014:
- Free Workshop: Government Funding for Small Business –November 4th (Co-host International Food Marketing Alliance (IFM))
- Jill also is planning to speak at private events including one with Ontario chicken producers on November 6th.
Stay up to Date on All of Mentor Works Events & Government Funding News
Subscribe to Mentor Works’ Canadian Government Funding Weekly E-newsletter in order to stay on top of all of the latest developments in the world of government funding and to learn of educational opportunities in the form of industry conferences, workshops, and webinars.