Canadian automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 automotive suppliers must adapt to changing market conditions and consumer trends. With the tooling and manufacturing industry shifting so dramatically as new innovative technologies are released, remaining up-to-date on top automotive manufacturing trends is the only way to support long-term success.
Being proactive in your approach to automotive tooling and manufacturing goes beyond simply keeping up to competitors who’re adopting new technologies; it means implementing continuous improvement activities and being a market leader in productivity-boosting projects. But to lead proactively, business leaders need to have a vision for where the market is transitioning to in the future. This is why events such as the 2017 Automotive Tooling Update, presented by the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA) and Harbour Results Inc., are so valuable to automotive professionals seeking industry-leading insights.
The 2017 Automotive Tooling Update is a full-day networking and education event for automotive professionals. It’ll be held on November 2, 2017 in Dearborn, Michigan.
During the Automotive Tooling Update event, attendees will have multiple networking sessions to engage key decision makers from across the North American automotive value chain, while also learning about leading automotive manufacturing practices that support productivity and growth.
OESA Automotive Tooling Event: Automotive Trends 2017 Update
The 2017 OESA Automotive Tooling Update event is geared toward Tier 1 suppliers, OEM purchasing, engineering, and marketing/sales professionals in the automotive mold and die industry. It will provide attendees with automotive tooling market intelligence and insights critical for the automotive industry’s overall health.
Key takeaways for this year’s automotive event will include innovative practices being used in the automotive tooling industry, in addition to benefits, best practices, and lessons learned from a robust tooling process.
Automotive Event Hosts
This event for automotive professionals is hosted by the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA) and supported by Harbour Results Inc.:
- The Original Equipment Suppliers Association is committed to addressing issues of common concern throughout the supply chain, and advocating on behalf of the automotive supplier community. Through industry events, peer group councils, and research and analysis, OESA provides relevant, timely and unique information for automotive suppliers.
- Harbour Results Inc. helps businesses transform operations and develop a roadmap to maintain financial and operational success. Their goal is to enable growth, execute change and resolve issues affecting short-term sustainability, near-term viability and long-term success of manufacturers.
OESA Event Speakers and Panelists
During the event, attendees will be able to hear industry leaders speak about present and future issues of common concern among tool makers. Those slated to make an appearance include:
- Julie Fream, President and CEO for the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA);
- Laurie Harbour, President and CEO, James Ricci, Chief Technology Officer, James Murphy, Senior Manager, Robert Kimmel, Senior Manager, and Scott Walton, COO for Harbour Results, Inc.;
- Jeff Schuster, Senior Vice President, Forecasting for LMC Automotive;
- Troy Nix, Executive Director for the American Mold Builders Association (AMBA);
- Mike Burns, Global Vendor Tooling Manager for Ford Motor Company;
- Ronald Evans, Senior Manager, TAG for Fiat-Chrysler; and
- James Mastronardi, RNPO Vendor Tooling for Nissan Group of North America.
Additional Insights: Mentor Works’ President and Founder, Bernadeen McLeod will be in attendance and can share her knowledge of Canadian government funding for the automotive industry to those seeking manufacturing grants and loans.
Register Now: 2017 Automotive Tooling Update
If interested in attending, automotive professionals are encouraged to register soon since the event is fast approaching. Unfortunately, the early-bird pricing period has already passed, however, the event is still an incredible opportunity to access industry-leading knowledge.
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm ET.
Location: The Dearborn Inn – 20301 Oakwood Boulevard, Dearborn, MI, USA
Registration Cost: $225 USD for OESA Members and $295 USD for Non-Members.
Automotive Funding Events for Canadian Businesses
If unable to attend the event, you can still learn about Canadian government funding for automotive manufacturers during a free, educational webinar hosted by Mentor Works. We routinely host information sessions for business owners and executives for Canada’s most proactive firms who are seeking funding for upcoming projects.
To learn more about ways to grow your automotive business with government grants and small business loans, please register for an upcoming webinar.