The FedDev Ontario Business Scale-up and Productivity (BSP) program accelerates company growth and helps adopt/adapt innovative technologies that support productivity. Through the program, businesses access capital to grow its southern Ontario operations and increase exports to global markets.
- Amount: Repayable contribution (no-interest loan) of up to 35% of eligible project expenses to a maximum $10 million.
- Projects: Expanding the capacity of high-growth companies through the early adoption or adaptation of innovative technologies and processes, expanding management capacity, commercializing/producing new products or processes, and researching/developing export markets.
- Eligibility: Must maintain profitable operations in southern Ontario for at least two years, maintain a minimum of five employees, and be an incorporated business or Indigenous organization.
- Timeline: Open; continuous intake of applications.
Top Business Scale-up and Productivity Program Resources:
- Business Scale-up and Productivity Program Overview: Learn more about the FedDev Ontario BSP program, including the fund’s purpose, who’s eligible to apply, and what projects are considered for funding.
Posted: December 5, 2018. Updated: January 9, 2019.