The Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) is a federal-provincial-territorial government funding program providing many streams of financial support. Its suite of programs offered towards Alberta businesses and organizations supports the growth and competitiveness of Alberta agriculture. Through the program, applicants may receive grants to offset a portion of eligible costs for a wide range of projects.
- Amount: Varies depending on project focus/stream.
- Timeline: Varies depending on project focus/stream. Most streams request applications one to three times per year and review applications in six to eight weeks from the posted deadline date.
- Eligibility: Varies depending on project focus/stream. Some streams are exclusive to agricultural producers while others offer funding to agricultural groups and organizations.
- Project Focus: Agriculture and food sustainability assurance, environmental stewardship and climate change, farm water supply, irrigation efficiency, products to markets, public agriculture literacy, value-added products to markets, youth agriculture education.
Top Canadian Agricultural Partnership Alberta Resources
- CAP Alberta Overview: Learn more about the streams of funding available to support agriculture and agri-food industry growth projects. Find agriculture grants for your upcoming projects.
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership Alberta Eligibility: Interested in CAP Alberta funding? Take a deep dive into the program’s eligibility criteria to learn which streams your organization can apply for.
Posted: August 2, 2018. Updated: November 29, 2018.