Previously known as: Canadian Agricultural Partnership: Ontario Organizations & Collaborations
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) is a federal-provincial-territorial government funding program providing many streams of financial support. Its stream called Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative, specifically supports non-profits, industry organizations, and collaborative partnerships between two or more parties who represent or are actively involved in the agricultural industry. Through the program, participants may offset a portion of eligible project costs which directly supports the industry’s competitiveness and growth opportunities.
- Amount: Up to 50%-75% of eligible project expenses to a maximum $1 million, awarded as an Ontario government grant. The total amount of funding is dependent on the project’s level of innovation.
- Timeline: Periodic call for proposals throughout the year based on timelines provided by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA). The program’s next intake period is Monday, January 6, 2020 – Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Eligibility: Ontario based applicant with collaborators across industry or sector organizations; must include information sharing.
- Project Focus: Eligible projects focus on economic development, environmental stewardship, and protection and assurance.
Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative Resources
Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative Deadline: Ontario agricultural organizations and businesses can apply for new Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative funding from Januart 6 – January 27, 2020.
- Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative: Apply by January 27, 2020
- Top Canadian Agriculture Grants for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership Ontario: Eligibility for Producers
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership for Ontario Processors: Eligibility
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership Ontario Grants for Food Producers
Posted: July 10, 2013. Updated: December 2, 2019.