Please Note: IBGP is closed. Please consider the Business Scale-up and Productivity program for similar support.
The Investing in Business Growth and Productivity (IBGP) program helps southern Ontario businesses scale-up to expand markets and facilities, increase adoption of new technologies & processes, and increase business capacity to participate in global markets.
- Amount: Loan of up to 25% of eligible project costs to a maximum $1 million.
- Projects: Projects that help established SMEs expand, diversify, adopt innovations, accelerate growth & create jobs.
- Timeline: Permanently closed and restructured into the FedDev Ontario Business Scale-up and Productivity program.
- Eligibility: Incorporated SMEs located in southern Ontario with 15-1000 employees.
Top Investing in Business Growth & Productivity (IBGP) for SMEs Resources:
- IBGP Overview Blog: Learn more about this opportunity for SMEs to receive up to 25% of eligible project costs. From here you can also view eligibility requirements and learn the next steps in getting your application started.
- IBGP Eligibility Criteria: Find out how to qualify for this small business loan opportunity for small and medium-sized enterprises in southern Ontario.
- IBGP Frequently Asked Questions: Have questions about this business funding program aimed at helping small and mid-sized businesses in southern Ontario? Browse our list of answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Over $5 Million in Automotive Manufacturing Grants Awarded to Sodecia
- Ontario Government Funding Enhances Stanpac’s Facility Expansion
- Cambridge Pro Fab: Growth through Canadian Government Funding
- $6.6M in Ontario Government Funding Awarded to Growing Manufacturers
- 2016 Government Funding Programs for the Automotive Industry