The NOHFC Northern Business Opportunity Program – New Investment Projects stream supports established companies to develop a business presence in northern Ontario.
- Amount: Provided on a case-by-case basis. Can consist of either a conditional grant, or combination of conditional grants and repayable funding.
- Timeline: Open. Accepting applications until March 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: Established businesses without operations in northern Ontario intending to develop a presence. Must be in an emerging economic sector prioritized by NOHFC.
- Project Focus: Leasehold improvements, new or used equipment integration, third-party training programs, and marketing.
Top Northern Business Opportunity Program – New Investment Projects Resources
- Overview Blog: Learn more about NOHFC small business grants Ontario for new investment projects that set out to create jobs in Northern Ontario.
- Eligibility Blog: Find out whether your business qualifies for new investment funding through the NOHFC.
- Northern Ontario Recovery Program: Funding to Improve Business Operations
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation: NOHFC Grants and Loans
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Awards $178k in Manufacturing Grants
- How to Qualify for NOHFC Northern Ontario Business Grants and Loans
- NOHFC Funding Supports Northern Ontario Forestry Industry with $1.4M
Posted: October 30, 2013. Updated: October 30, 2018.