The Commercialization Support for Business Program (CSBP) provides grant funding to support up to 50% for the commercialization of innovative products and processes. Three streams of funding are available for product development, commercialization, and export market development.
- Amount: Manitoba government grants worth up to 50% of eligible expenses to a maximum depending on the funding stream. (1) Product Development: $50,000 (2) Commercialization: $250,000 (3) Market Development: $30,000. Lifetime maximum $250,000.
- Timeline: Continuous proposal intake; 3-week response for stream 1 & 3.
- Eligibility: For-profit businesses with at least 25% of workforce residing in Manitoba. Must also have <50 employees or <$15M gross revenue in the last calendar year.
- Project Themes: Prototype development, product certification/verification, beta trials, marketing and sales plan production, export trade show exhibition, marketing material translation.
Top Commercialization Support for Business Program Resources
- CSBP Program Overview: Manitoba’s CSBP small business grants offer funding to help companies accelerate the deployment of innovative technologies. Discover if the program is a good fit for your project.
- CSBP Eligibility Criteria: The Commercialization Support for Business Program is selective about the types of businesses and projects it will fund. Discover if your business is eligible for CSBP grants.
- Manitoba Commercialization Support for Business Program (CSBP) Eligibility
- Manitoba Commercialization Support for Business Program (CSBP)