On July 13, 2017, Ontario manufacturers are invited to a lunch and learn hosted by the Canadian Association of Mold Makers (CAMM) and Mentor Works. During this event, manufacturers will learn how to accelerate their growth and competitiveness through a variety of projects. Attendees will gain insight into how Canadian government grants can be used to strategically reduce these project costs.
Register to attend the Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Supplier Investments workshop in Oldcastle (Windsor), Ontario.
Manufacturers will learn how to Build a Proactive Funding Plan™ for investments that uses an ideal mix of government grants, loans, and tax incentives. When used effectively, this mix of programs can stimulate business growth and improve long-term profitability.
Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Investments Lunch & Learn
On July 13, the Canadian Association of Mold Makers and Mentor Works Ltd. will co-host the Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Supplier Investments lunch and learn. Attendees will learn how to access Ontario government grants and loans to accelerate growth, support innovation, and build new competitive advantages.
In Ontario, manufacturers can strengthen their strategic growth efforts by accessing government grants and loans. Our aim is for companies like yourself to access various small business grants and loans to support their innovative projects. By implementing a strategic funding approach, businesses can extend cash flow, while increasing the scope of their projects.
During this session, Mentor Works’ President and Founder, Bernadeen McLeod, will discuss Ontario manufacturing grants and how businesses can access them most effectively.
The Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Supplier Investments event is proudly co-hosted by:
- Canadian Association of Mold Makers: Canada’s leading national association representing the needs and interests of mold makers, service providers, and suppliers within the international mold making industry.
- Mentor Works Ltd.: The Government Funding Planners™ help Canadian businesses access government grants and loans to optimize cash flow and increase company competitiveness.
Key Event Takeaways
The Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Investments workshop will help manufacturers:
- Understand how to access Canadian government funding programs;
- Find resources to support export activities, research and development, capital investments, and hiring and training initiatives;
- Proactively reduce project costs by implementing a strategic funding plan; and
- Gain insight into how Canada’s 2017 Federal Budget will affect the future of grants and loans.
Bernadeen McLeod, President and Founder – Mentor Works Ltd.
Bernadeen worked in the corporate arena for 18 years as an executive and general manager in the manufacturing sector. With considerable expertise in government funding, both on a federal and provincial level, Bernadeen understands the aspects most critical to a successful Proactive Funding Plan™.
She plays to win, and recognizes the importance of cash flow and margins. This enables her clients to succeed and access larger government funding wins than otherwise available.
Register Now: Build a Proactive Plan for Manufacturing Investments
Ontario manufacturers can discover how to develop and implement a Proactive Funding Plan™ to support their business’ strategic initiatives. Sign up to attend CAMM’s upcoming workshop:
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Location: Ciociaro Club of Windsor, 3745 North Talbot Rd, Oldcastle, ON
Cost: Free for CAMM members, $20 for non-CAMM Members (payable in cash at the door).