Last year’s event was a huge success as we attracted over 400 life science entrepreneurs, medical device manufacturers, health service providers, and investors. This year’s 2014 MedEdge Summit, “Experience the Journey: Innovations in Personalized Medicine,” is expected to surpass last year’s results and will prove to be a great opportunity to meet and interact with entrepreneurs, investors, and other key partners serving the Ontario life sciences Ecosystem.
MedEdge Summit 2014 York Region-Event Details
Date/ Time: Thursday June 19th, from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, 10268 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill
Cost: Complimentary, but requires registration
Experience the Journey: Innovations in Personalized Medicine –Key Benefits
MedEdge SUMMIT 2014 YORK REGION will offer a number of benefits to attendees, including:
• LEARN from industry experts and hear companies share their journey to success.
• GAIN insights into innovative technologies in personalized medicine.
• CAPITALIZE on networking opportunities with leading companies, entrepreneurs, government resources and healthcare providers.
Learn More about MedEdge SUMMIT 2014 York Region & Follow on Twitter
Learn more about the MedEdge SUMMIT 2014 event by visiting Richmond Hill’s Website. And follow the conversation on Twitter through the hashtag #MedEdge.
MedEdge 2014 SUMMIT York Region – Speakers
The following are just a few of the experts invited to speak at this year’s MedEdge Summit:
- Scott Forham, One U
- Joseph Cafazzo University Health Network
- Courtney Cole ForAHealthyMe.com
- Ruslan Dorfman GeneYouIn Inc.
- Jane Gertner ventureLAB
- Dr. Jess Goodman VitalSines
- Dan Lynch BioLinc
- TRACY MILNER Brainfx Inc.
- Irene Sterian Celestica
- Dan Wasserman ventureLAB
- and more
Connect with Mentor Works for Canadian Small Business Grants & Loans Updates
Every year Mentor Works helps dozens of Ontario life sciences and medtech firms select and access Canadian government funding programs to help overcome obstacles to growth. Follow Mentor Works on LinkedIn and Twitter, and subscribe to our Canadian Small Business Funding Weekly E-newsletter.