Yesterday, we highlighted the Canadian Innovation Commercialization Program, a great funding mechanisms aimed at assisting Canadian small business with commercializing new technologies. The Public Works and Government Services of Canada is promoting this program by providing all interested parties with a free seminar related to the CICP program. These seminars are taking place throughout the year and will cover the program’s objectives, benefits, and how to participate.
Dates & Times
- September 7, 2011 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- October 5, 2011 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- November 2, 2011 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- December 7, 2011 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- January 4, 2012 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- February 1, 2012 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- March 7, 2012 – 2:30pm-3:30pm
Location: 4900 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor, Toronto
There are no prerequisites for registration. You can register online by filling out the Online Registration Form. If you would like a more comprehensive seminar that covers all available government funding mechanisms available to your Canadian business, please also sign up for Mentor Works’ Free 60 Minute Government Funding Workshop.