The CDMN Outbound Soft-Landing Program
The Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) is offering funding of up to $4,000 to help mature start-ups and small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to access business opportunities around the world. As of August 1, 2014 the Soft-Landing Program is again accepting applications. Canadian companies can enter new markets and gain exposure to business opportunities around the world for up to three months, while accessing regional support and resources.
CDMN Soft-Landing Program Benefits
The CDMN Soft-Landing Program offers the following benefits to qualified applicants:
- Up to $4,000 towards transportation and accommodation expenses,
- Structured entry into a new market for up to three months,
- Working space in an international partner accelerator, incubators or co-working spaces,
- Facilitated in-market connections.
The CDMN Soft-Landing Program Small Business Grant Eligibility
Think the CDMN Soft-Landing Program might be right for your small business? In order to qualify you will have to meet the following criteria:
- You are an established start-up or mid-sized company (1-100 employees),
- Your business has a revenue generating product or service,
- Your business, product, or service is centered on ICT or mobile,
- There is potential to grow your business in foreign markets.
Learn More about the CDMN Soft-Landing Program