Mentor Works is proud to be part of the Canadian government funding process for so many successful, growth-oriented businesses. Our comprehensive support throughout each stage of the funding cycle leads to powerful strategic relationships that fuel business growth; this is demonstrated by our clients’ continued government funding success. The relationship starts with a government funding Discovery Session, from there we can recommend government grants and loans that are well aligned towards your upcoming projects and discuss your submission options. To explore the full stories of some of our clients, read Mentor Works’ client spotlight blogs.
Want to learn more about Canadian small business funding programs? Register for a free workshop or webinar to get a head start on the government funding process.
Canadian Government Funding Testimonials for Mentor Works
- “The process with Mentor Works was very smooth. [Their] greatest value is the fact that they know what kind of information the funding agency is waiting for, and do all of the writing based on client information. This takes some time and if we needed to do [the application] internally, it would delay the process.”Sodecia North America / Sonia Monteiro Moreira, Chief Financial Officer
- "There were a few reasons we decided to use Mentor Works including; relationships with funding agencies, knowledge of government funding available and how to craft the application to maximize chance of success, high success rate and ability to assist with our resource capacity issue.”Miovision Technologies / Lauren Greig, Corporate Controller
- “The process of writing the application was also made easier with your ability to quickly understand our industry, business, and project and importantly your ability to position our story in a manner that caters towards the funding program’s mandates.”Therapure Biopharma / Mark Krause, Head of Plasma Proteins
- "You've been incredibly helpful and have consistently provided me with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Thank you!"Valitas Capital Partners / Louis Goldberg, Director, Investment Banking Coverage
- “They walked us through the entire process and prepared all the necessary paperwork. Mentor Works followed up on our grant application from start until final approval.”Hydra Dyne Technology Inc. / Darko Dorakovski, Human Resources Manager
- "Mentor Works has become a high value partner in our business growth strategy by providing us with highly effective resources (both knowledge and people). Chudleigh’s will continue to build our relationship with Mentor Works to gain access to appropriate funding that has, and will continue to, propel our business forward."Chudleigh’s Ltd. / Brent Winterton, Vice President Human Resources
- "We would recommend Mentor Works, they are knowledgeable and action oriented. They have helped us secure funding from Government programs. We have worked with them in the past and continue to work with them and look forward to working with them in the future."Horizn / Robert Rubenstein, Managing Director
- "By providing a streamlined process and knowledge of all the programs available, including proper completion of applications, [Mentor Works] saves us a tremendous amount of time and higher success rate in being awarded funding."Attica Manufacturing Inc. / Andy Mavrokefalos, Owner
- "What I like about [Mentor Works] is the promptness in addressing a business' immediate opportunities. There’s no fluffy, floral version – just honest and straight-forward."Foam Solutions / Andrea Morris, Vice-President
- “I’m grateful for the funding opportunities that are available. The government really has their focus in the right place; that is to invest in areas that bring more revenue, more profitability, and ultimately more jobs to Ontario and Canada…I’m glad that there’s someone available like Mentor Works to [provide] communication with businesses."Brotech Precision CNC / Jerome Horowitz, Vice-President