There are a vast selection of government grants, loans, and tax incentives that manufacturers can use to reduce project expenses. Whether Ontario manufacturers invest in hiring and training projects, research and development, business/market expansion, or are improving their productivity through technology adoption, Ontario government grants are available to reduce the cost (and risk) of project implementation.
Integrating these business funding opportunities with other sources of capital provides manufacturers with a clear advantage over their competition. By accessing government grants and loans, manufacturers will be able to complete more innovative projects, enhance productivity, and access new markets.
Register: If you’re an owner or executive for a Canadian manufacturing business, you can learn more about your business’ potential for receiving Canadian government funding by registering for the following seminar.
Proven and Effective Strategies to Fuel the Growth of Your Manufacturing Business
Hosted by Grant Thornton, Canada’s leading audit, tax and advisory services firm, manufacturing business executives will be able to learn about a variety of project funding strategies. The “Proven and Effective Strategies that can help Fuel the Growth of Your Business” seminar will feature economic development and government funding experts from across southern Ontario, including Mentor Works’ President and Founder, Bernadeen McLeod.
What You Will Get From Attending
By participating in this event for manufacturing executives, attendees will become aware of:
- High-level eligibility requirements for manufacturing grants and loans, including how long manufacturers should be incorporated for, employee requirements, and revenue thresholds;
- Strategies to minimize the amount of taxes that manufacturers must pay; and
- How to receive productivity assessments that identify strategic ‘next steps’ to increase revenue, profitability, and export potential.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn cash flow planning and tax reduction strategies from leaders in the economic development community. Registering for this event will provide you access to tools and tips from:
- Alfonso Principato – City of Hamilton Economic Development;
- Keanin Loomis – The Hamilton Chamber of Commerce;
- Bernadeen McLeod – Mentor Works;
- Martha Oner – Grant Thornton;
- Ken Lancaster – Grant Thornton;
- Bill Cloke – Grant Thornton; and
- David Carter – Innovation Factory.
Register for Event: Ontario Manufacturing Grants, Loans, and Tax Incentives
To discover a variety of business funding incentives for Ontario manufacturers, register for the event by using the “Register Now” button linked below.
When: Wednesday, May 18; 7:30–11:00am
Where: Hamilton Golf and Country Club, 232 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON
Register: Please register for this event by May 11 to ensure your spot.
If your manufacturing business would benefit from using Canadian government funding programs, but you’re not available to attend this event, please register for one of Mentor Works’ small business funding webinars.
Come Prepared to Discuss Your Unique Canadian Government Funding Opportunity
Small business owners and executives, especially those in the manufacturing industry, should plan all aspects of their project before getting started. Doing this will ensure that they can receive the maximum value of government grants and loans. The easiest way that small businesses can achieve this is by accessing Mentor Works’ Project Expense Planning & Funding Calculator. In three simple steps, manufacturers can discover how much funding they could receive for their projects.
Event attendees should download this document and complete it prior to arriving. With a completed project budget, Bernadeen will be able to discuss your project in greater detail and begin expediting your Canadian government funding application.
- Ontario Creates IDM Fund: Global Market Development 2022 Intake is Now Open!
- Top Canadian Business Events in March 2022
- Fall 2021 Ontario Economic Outlook and Fiscal Review
- Virtual Career Fairs for Fall 2020: Find and Recruit Top Talent
- [WEBINAR] September 3: Government Funding to Scale Your Manufacturing Business