This blog was contributed by The University of Guelph.
Did you know that the University of Guelph is one of the many Canadian post-secondary institutions using web-based, job posting software to support employers in hiring young talent? It has never been this easy for an employer to connect with students, upcoming graduates and alumni.
When posting your job at the University of Guelph:
Register for a free RecruitGuelph Online Job Board Account
First, register for a free employer account. This will allow you to post jobs, track applications, schedule interviews, issue employment offers, and more.
- Visit www.recruitguelph.ca
- Click the blue EMPLOYER LOGIN subheading on the left side of the page.
- Click “Register for an Account” and fill in the blanks to create a password and share your contact information. Be sure to click the “SUBMIT REGISTRATION” button at the bottom of the page.
Post a Job on RecruitGuelph Online Recruitment Tool
Then, post your jobs via the intuitive job posting process. Step-by-step instructions are as follows:
- Go to: www.recruitguelph.ca. Click the blue EMPLOYER LOGIN sub heading.
- Login using your e-mail address and your recently created password.
- Click “Post a Job” under either the CO-OP or CAREER SERVICES heading.
- Co-op postings are typically 4 or 8 months in duration and eligible employers can receive a tax credit of up to $3000. These are viewed by co-op students.
- Career postings are intended for part-time, summer, contract and full-time jobs. These are viewed by both students and alumni of the University of Guelph.
- Click the “Post a New Job” button.
- Answer a few questions and then paste or enter your job description.
- Be sure to choose your preferred application method under the APPLICATION INFORMATION section at the bottom of the page.
- Click “SUBMIT JOB POSTING FOR APPROVAL” at the bottom of the page.
Continue to Recruit University of Guelph Grads
You only have to register (Step 1) once. After you’re registered, you can post unlimited opportunities absolutely free, through your employer account. They are also archived, so if these opportunities come available on a regular basis, you can reactivate them at any time.
If you need assistance at any time with registering or posting your job opportunities, the University of Guelph employment team is happy to help. Please call: 519-824-4120 ext. 52323 or email@example.com.
Subsidize Your New Hire via Small Business Grants
As always, please stay informed of hiring grants for your new hires via the Mentor Works Funding E-Newsletter and blog. You can also follow Mentor Works on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube for ongoing updates on funding for hiring and other strategic initiatives.