Are you a young entrepreneur, aged 18-39 and prepared to take your start-up to the next level? Does your business have national or international expansion potential? Do you have a solid business plan? The Spin Master Innovation Fund is a small business funding grant can assist with your strategic growth plans.
Currently going into their third year partnership, the Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF) and Spin Master Ltd., the most innovative toy company, have come together to offer financing, mentoring, innovation workshops to unique entrepreneurs.
Funding for Small Business Overview
The funding for small business program takes ten innovative young Canadian entrepreneurs and provides them with large opportunities. A selection of candidates are invited to pitch their innovative enterprise to a panel of Spin Master executives and industry leaders. This funding program offers the following:
- Up to $50,000 in start-up financing provided by CYBF and Entrepreneur Gateway Canada
- Personally-matched mentor to help you grow into a business leader
- Paid trip to Toronto to attend the two-day Innovation Launch Pad Workshop where you meet one-on-one with Spin Master executives to gain advice and contacts to help you launch your business
- Six months afterwards you are invited to attend the Acceleration Workshop to reconnect with experts and peers to discuss your progress
- Connection to CYBF’s community of over 5000 members including entrepreneurs and mentors
Grant Funding for Business Programs
The Spin Master Innovation Fund is not currently accepting applications, however please follow our Candian Government Funding Blog for the latest information on all funding for business’ and start-ups. If you would like additional Canadian government funding advice, be sure to contact one of our Canadian Government Funding Experts, or subscribe to Mentor Works’ Weekly Small Business Funding E-Newsletter. Additionally, you can receive current updates on government funding mechanisms by following us on LinkedIn or Twitter.